SAFETY INFORMATION FOR ALL RIDERS
NOTE: Most cycling accidents are bike on bike, not bike on car.
Create a safe environment by:
- Speaking with your hands – by signaling.
Let other riders and motorists know what you are about to do.
- Avoiding confrontations with motorists even if their conduct is clearly wrong.
You’ll only make it worse for other riders.
- Following the same traffic rules you would if you were driving a car.
- Checking all directions for vehicles before changing lanes.
Before you ride:
- All riders must wear a helmet – no exceptions
- Take advantage of free bike safety checks with our mechanics before you start.
- Listen to the starter’s safety talk and ask any questions you have.
Safety Rules — Please Read!