Rules of the Road and Tips for Riders
Our goal is for you to ride safely and have fun.
- The event is for cyclists only. Pedal-assisted e-bikes permitted.
- Familiarize yourself with New Jersey Bike Law.
- Check your helmet fit.
- Bring your photo I.D.
- Bring your registration confirmation email.
- Need to carry an Emergency Medical Form?
- Inflate your tires and check them for wear.
- Lube your chain.
- A spare tube
- A cell phone – not for on-bike use
- A full water bottle
- A rear view mirror
- Cycling goggles
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911.
- All riders must wear helmets.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear your numbered bib and wristband which shows you are entitled to all tour services.
- No headphones while riding.
- Pay attention to ride marshals, police and traffic signage.
- See our tips for cycling safely.