Rules of the Road and Tips for Riders
Our goal is for you to have fun, feel comfortable and ride safely.
- Train for your ride length
- Bring emergency I.D.
- Bring an Emergency Medical Form
- Familiarize yourself with New Jersey Bike Law.
- Check tire inflation
- Spare tube
- Rear view mirror
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911.
- Wear your number bib and wristband which entitles you to all event services.
- Riders must wear helmets. No exceptions.
- Stay hydrated.
- No use of cell phones or ear buds.
- Pay attention to Ride Marshals and police officers.
- See our tips for cycling safely.